- You must post these rules.
- Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog.
- Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
11 things about me
- I was born in Chicago, Illinois, moved to Ft. Wayne, Indiana, and now live in Orlando, Florida.
- I love the Florida Gators.
- My favorite animal is the polar bear.
- I have a nerd-status obsession with all things JJ Abrams-related and Lost-related. (We’re talking stalking message boards here…)
- My pinky on my right hand is really crooked due to a bicycle accident when I was little.
- My favorite band is Less Than Jake, and overall my music tastes haven’t evolved since 2004.
- My dream was to always get married at Disney…until I learned how much Disney weddings cost.
- Pinterest has taken over my life.
- I prefer red wine over any other alcoholic drink.
- I have the newest iPhone and an iPad, neither of which are utilized to anywhere near their full capabilities. Basically, I use them for Google and Bubble Shooter.
- My new year’s resolution of attempting to relax more is not going well at all.
- What is your favorite candy? It’s always changing…Carmelos or Butterfingers are usually favorites.
- Favorite holiday – 4th of July bc its warm or Thanksgiving bc of the spread? Thanksgiving all the way. I love reflecting on my blessings and eating!
- Coffee or tea? Coffee, coffee, coffee!
- Do you feel lost without your cell phone? Unfortunately, yes.
- Favorite city in the US? Chicago
- City/state you want to visit next? I would love to go to New York City and see the 9/11 memorial.
- What country would you like to travel to right now? Kevin has been really wanting to go to Patagonia, and I’m game.
- Are you excited for the Summer Olympics??!! Absolutely!
- What is your favorite breakfast? Corned beef hash and runny eggs and a biscuit.
- What language do you wish you spoke? I can speak a little Chinese, but I wish I knew more.
- What’s one tip that transformed your diet/fitness level? Make a plan and stick to it. And anything is better than nothing!
- Favorite meal of the day? Breakfast…or breakfast for dinner.
- Accomplishment you’re most proud of? Being able to get a job that I love right out of college and advancing my career since then.
- What about life fulfills you the most? I am blessed to be surrounded by wonderful people in my life.
- If someone had to describe you in one word what would it be? Hungry.
- In 5 years you’ll be….a wife, MBA recipient, in my 30s (blech), happy.
- Staple beauty item? Hair straightener.
- Favorite way to spend the weekend? Gator football game!
- Dream vacation? Patagonia with Kevin.
- If I were an animal I would be a cow because they have two stomachs.
- One of my long term goals is to be a successful businesswoman and to successfully juggle life.
- Who are your role models? My parents and Sheryl Sandberg.
My 11 questions:
- Favorite food or restaurant?
- Favorite childhood memory?
- Biggest pet peeve?
- Guilty pleasure?
- Why did you start blogging?
- If everyone was safe, what possession would you grab from your house if there was a fire?
- Favorite season?
- Celebrity crush?
- Idea of a perfect day?
- Favorite movie?
- What would you do with the money if you won the lottery?
- Paige @ Running Around Normal
- Paula @ Eat: Watch: Run
- Michelle @ Crazy Running Legs
- Brittany @ Itty Bits of Balance
- Faith @ For the Health of It
- Carolina/Katie @ Peas in a Blog
- Hope @ With a Side of Hope
- Corrie Anne @ CorrieAnne.com
- Kim @ Eat, Live and Blog
- Kiah @ Good for Me Girl
- Michelle @ Blogitness
Or pick a question and share!